“Pain is often the unwelcomed herald of needed change.” My goal is to create a safe environment for needed change that allows my clients to explore difficult areas in their lives. Using a non-judgmental approach to therapy, we explore together in freedom. You get to be ‘who you are’ to discover the points of change towards experiencing freedom and peace in your life. Since we are mind, body and spirit, I see that it is important to consider all these areas in moving my clients towards their goals. I am committed to serving the Christian community through a biblically integrative model and the larger community through ‘being Christ’ to others who do not know Him.
I have been at Family Focus Christian Counseling for over 12 years. As a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, I work with couples, families and individuals with issues including: conflict resolution, anxiety, depression, grief & loss, anger management, family conflicts and pre-marital counseling.
I am also the Director for Pastoral Care & Counseling, a non-profit organization, that conduct court-mandated Domestic Violence Groups in East County and South Bay areas. I also facilitate groups in the El Cajon area.
– Masters in Counseling Psychology;
– Masters in Biblical Studies;
– BA Human Development
– 40 Hour training & Certification in Domestic Violence Treatment
– Prepare-Enrich Trained and Certified
– Attachment Styles: How Attachments affect our three most vital relationships
– Anger Management
– The Heart of a Man (about men and their emotions)
– Anger: Are You In Control?